Cultural Consultant | Software Developer | Content Marketer
As an anthropologist/educator and programmer/marketer with a passion for collaboration and connection; and as a whole-systems thinker with intuition for finding points of intersection between differing ideas, viewpoints and goals inherent in complex systems and problems, I offer three distinct yet related sets of services:
- Collaborative Culture Consultancy
- Through on-site observation and a series of strategic interviews, I will provide an impartial analysis of the qualities exhibited by your organization's culture, particularly intra- and inter-team collaboration. We can then use this report to explore how the existing culture supports your organization's mission and goals, what adjustments to the culture might benefit your organization, and approaches for implementing those adjustments for a healthy and sustainable work environment.
- Customer-Centric Software Development
- Customer-Centric Marketing Copy
- With deep experience in persuasive writing and interviewing, and as an early adopter of Twitter (since 2006), I am ready to tell your story and educate potential and existing customers through content marketing and social media. After collecting key focus points through brief interviews with you or your staff, I will craft articles, blog posts, and tweets to amplify your brand and your message, and to build trust, leading to increased customer loyalty and enriching conversion.
I welcome a conversation to determine how I can best help your organization with its goals and mission.